Bubala, Mumi & Max

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Randomness

Thoughts that are swirling around my otherwise empty head today...
  1. Why is it that the only men That I ever see getting naked in the locker room at our gym always look something like this...

    Fat!

  2. Why can't the weather make up it's mind?

  3. Why does it seem that most of the guys on Manhunt are way more interested in the hunt than the Man? Is there some sort of catch and release policy on Manhunt that I was not aware of?

  4. Speaking of online hook ups. If you're just looking for friends, then why did you post six different close-up pics of your tiny cock? I don't want to be friends with a little dick. Hell, I usually don't even want to be friends with a big 'ol dick.

  5. Do you have any idea how long it is going to take to fill up an 80GB iPod? Maybe everyone else was right. Maybe I should have gotten the 30GB model. Maybe I am a size queen...

  6. Can men have multiple orgasms? The Internet says it's possible. Have any of you guys out there ever experienced multiple orgasms? I think I might have, but maybe I am just crazy.

  7. Why on earth would anyone want to trim their pubic/chest/arm/leg/back hair? Just say no to manscaping!

    No manscaping!

  8. Did you ever notice that someone that you may have thought of as ugly when you first met them gets less ugly the more that you hang around them. Sometimes, they might even end up being very cute to you after a while. I guess that it is possible to develop a tolerance to ugliness? I'm talking strictly in the physical sense here. Mental ugliness is always and will forever be ugly! Of course, who is to say what pretty is and what is ugly. It's all very subjective.

  9. How many licks does it take?

    How Many licks?

  10. Why doesn't my mind ever think of anything important? I could be philosophizing about serious things like love or war or the ups and downs of the human experience. Instead, I am busy wasting neurons on naked men at the gym, penises, orgasms and body hair. A mind truly is a terrible thing to waste.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

3. You need an online 411 on those guys before commiting.

4. Re online hookups: People live in hope of their deepest urges and in fear of their deepest desires.

8. Constant exposure to things you can tolerate and not go insane clearly explains this law. The inverse is the hot guy you get to know and realize is mofo cuh-razy.

10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home