Bubala, Mumi & Max

Saturday, June 30, 2007

The V.L. Junket

The V.L. Junket
Now, I get my revenge...

You didn't think that I would just go to all of those Rush concerts without eventually concocting some grand scheme to exact my revenge, now did you?

Well, here it is. I'll affectionately refer to this trip as "The V.L. Junket."

1,474 miles.
3 amusement parks.
26 roller coasters.
All in 4 days!

Here's the rundown:

July 24th, Carowinds, Charlotte, North Carolina
  1. BORG Assimilator
  2. Carolina Cyclone
  3. Carolina Goldrusher
  4. Fairly Odd Coaster
  5. Flying Super Saturator
  6. Hurler
  7. Ricochet
  8. Rugrats Runaway Reptar
  9. Thunder Road 1
  10. Thunder Road 2
  11. Top Gun - The Jet Coaster
  12. Vortex
July 25th, Six Flags Over Georgia, Austell, Georgia
  1. Batman The Ride
  2. Dahlonega Mine Train
  3. Déjà Vu
  4. Georgia Cyclone
  5. Georgia Scorcher
  6. Goliath
  7. Great American Scream Machine
  8. Mind Bender
  9. Ninja
  10. Superman - Ultimate Flight
July 26th, Dollywood, Pigeon Forge, Tennessee
  1. Blazing Fury
  2. Mystery Mine
  3. Tennessee Tornado
  4. Thunderhead
Anyone want to come along for the ride? There will be plenty of space in the rental car. Hot, hairy guys step to the front of the line, please.

Oh yeah, anyone who can correctly guess what the V.L. in V.L. Junket stands for will win a cheap, tacky souvenir from all three of the parks. I'll tell you right now though, it won't be too easy to guess.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think we're heading to Dollywood in September. I can't wait! We've never been before.

8:48 AM  
Blogger TOS said...

very long???

just the way you like it no??? ;-)

9:27 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good guess, Tos. But, not correct.

And for the record, whereas very long can be nice to look at and fun to to hold and touch, I find that medium is much more compatible with my special skills and talents.

8:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home