Bubala, Mumi & Max

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Looking For A Few Hot Bitches...

Hey all you guys. It's me, Max. You haven't heard from me in a while. Well, actually you have never heard from me before. Bubala and Mumi are mean, and they don't ever let me use the computer. They are both at work right now, so I snuck on today. Don't tell them though, or I'll get in big trouble! I'm not supposed to be on here because they say that I slobber on the keyboard too much.

Anyways, I'm hoping that you all can help me out. I'm looking for a few hot bitches to come over and hang out with me on days that the boys are both at work. I get a little lonely over here sometimes. Plus, this big old empty house gets real creepy when I'm here all by myself.

So, I'm sure that one of your first thoughts is going to be, "What?!? You mean you're not gay?" Sure, I live with two gay guys, and I'm totally cool with that. Gay people are awesome, but the truth is, I like the bitches. I'm not gay. Well, I do think that Mumi is hot when he struts around here half naked after he works out. And, I do like to stare a lot while the boys are having hot, sweaty man sex... Hmmmmm.... I guess I could be bisexual. Oh well, whatever, right now what I need is some furry, female dog action.

I was hoping that you guys could share my information with any hot, horny girl dogs that you might know. Maybe share my picture with them. Tell them what a great guy I am.

Dog411.com
Max Nekkid
My vital stats:
  • 15" (tall that is, don't get too excited ladies!!)
  • 32 pounds
  • blond hair
  • brown eyes
  • 2.5" joy stick (but, I know how to use it!)
  • cut (my balls are cut off, that is...)

I like...
  • long walks on a leash
  • good food (only brand names for me, no crappy kibble for this good boy)
  • good conversation (I like to bark up a storm with the right woman)
  • squeaky toys (I always share these)
  • treats (I don't always share these)
  • cuddling
  • licking all over (and I do mean all over! I have a very talented tongue!)
  • playful biting
  • a little bit of bondage (I always wear the collar)
  • water sports (I love to mark my territory)
I am looking for bitches who just want to have fun with no commitments. Women who aren't afraid to get down on all fours and do it doggie-style. Women who want to please their master and be pleased by their master at the same time.

Oh yeah, and it's not like I don't have experience with the women. I'm plenty experienced! In fact, before I moved in with Bubala and Mumi, I had a secret life that not too many other people know about. Don't believe me? Well, then here's the proof...

Stud Dog
Yep, that's me with those hot naked babes! Yeah, that's right, I'm a stud! Jealous?

So guys, make sure you tell all your bitches about me! If they're interested (and you and I both know that they will be), then please give them my e-mail address: WigglePaniggle@yahoo.com

Thanks Guys! Oh yeah, and by the way... Woof!

Love, Max

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home