Bubala, Mumi & Max

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Ah, To Be Young Again....

Twink!I was searching through the house trying desperately to find my very fist baby picture. I know that it is around here someplace, but I just can't seem to find it.

While searching, I came across a stash of old naughty Polaroids that I took of myself when I was just a young man, 18 years old to be exact. Let's see, that was more than 17 years ago. Hmmmm, I guess I have always been a horny little monkey who just loves to get naked and show it all off!

Looking at those old pics made me realize that I actually used to be thin! You know how it is. Since you see yourself every day, you don't notice the drastic changes that happen over the years. It takes something like finding the secret stash of naked Polaroids to make you realize exactly how much that you have changed. Look at me. I actually used to have a half way decent looking body. Yeah, I was just about hairless back then, but I was thin and even a little toned!

If only I had come out a lot sooner. (I didn't come out until I was 26 years old.) I could have been showing off my hot, young, thin body to all of the guys. Now, I'm afraid that my body is not quite as young and definitely not as hot or thin. The only thing that is thinner on me now is my hair... *sigh*

P.S. I tried to recreate the photo above to post in this here blog so you could see the difference that 17 years can make. (I actually still have the same tiger blanket that is hanging in the background!) The results, however, were just way too scary to post.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It amost looks like your head was pasted on that body via photoshop. I guess that mean you look more balanced now that you've filled out.

11:44 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh no, I promise you, it's all me! I have about 20 more pics in different poses taken on the same day to prove it! LOL!

2:58 PM  
Blogger TOS said...

Oh now don't be silly - post away! Hot pic - but hair is much hotter than hairless so don't shortchange yourself :-)

I guess I'm not the only one who likes taking dirty photos either :-)

3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home