Bubala, Mumi & Max

Saturday, October 28, 2006

3 More Days 'Til Halloween... Silver Shamrock

A lot of the neighborhood dogs started barking last Sunday at around 9am. Max heard them and started barking too. I was awake, but Bubala had worked late the night before, so he was sleeping in.

There was a knock at the door. I quickly went to answer it as Max barked even louder. There was a woman at the door, and she was selling subscriptions to a magazine called “Have You seen The Light.” She handed me a copy of the magazine to look through. I invited her inside and let the dog outside.

We started talking as I flipped through the magazine. She asked me if I have been saved and I told her, "Oh yes. I have been saved several times." We talked about our families. I told her that real angels in my life were my two children who were still sleeping. In fact, I was just waiting for the little ones to wake up. It was just about time for them to have their breakfast.

She expressed great interest in my little ones. She told me that she also had two children, a 2 year old and a 4 year old and she asked me if she could just poke her head into the babies’ bedroom and take a peek at my little sweethearts. I told the lady that she was certainly welcome to take a look at my little babies and that she could actually help me out by waking them up since it was time for them to have their breakfast.

At about this time, Max started barking again at something outside. I told the lady that I had to go and get my barking dog to stop him from waking up the whole neighborhood, so I walked outside for just a moment.

My little darlings must have been really hungry that morning, because when I got back in with the dog, they were just finishing their breakfast.

My little angel.

My other little angel.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwwww. They are so sweet! You two should be proud!

7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home