Bubala, Mumi & Max

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween!

Here Lies Mumi...

The world’s gone mad
And I’ve lost touch
I didn’t feel myself evaporating...


Finally, here it is... the end to all this madness known as blogging. In the past year, I have, despite my VERY private nature, opened a window and revealed a glimpse into my extraordinarily, pathetically boring life. (Or, whatever this blog is called.) I have tried to share how I feel about things. Pieces of my past and scraps of my present day life from time to time. At this time in my life, however, I can no longer share anything with anyone any more. I’m just going to pull the shade down, so no one can look into the window any more.

How did this happen? I don’t know. I have lost interest in much of the world around me. It all just seems like such a horrible place now. Totally fugazi, if you know what I mean.

For a while now, I have had this feeling that my soul is actually leaving my body even though I am still alive. It’s almost as if the spirit part of me was completely fed up with how evil the world around me has become, and it has decided to hightail it out of here.

It’s left me in a blur, unable to focus on anything spiritually. So, now that I have to live in this body without a soul, my body just seems so empty. Like an unfurnished apartment. It’s really boring now. The place is completely vacant. That’s why I just don’t feel like I have anything left to share. Instead, I have the feeling that I am becoming the invisible man. I feel like the color of air, and I must sleep. R.I.P.

I woke up and I had a big idea
To buy a new soul at the start of every year
I paid up and it cost me pretty dear
Here’s a hymn to those who disappear

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um, you have me a little worried. Bubala, please administer some CPR.

Take a break, but don't stop. You're a good writer!

4:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whenever the spirit of blogging leaves you, my solution is to just post pictures of hairy chested men or those with facial hair. Or you could post ones of you shirtless!

4:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with the durban dude. You need a rest, I love your writing.

5:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wait. Are you serious? Or is this a Halloween prank or something?

5:20 PM  
Blogger Dumbek said...

Drat!

8:17 PM  
Blogger TOS said...

I agree with Dbud... I'm a lapsed blogger (b/c I am forced to be - grad school + ft job teaching high school = no life!) so I feel that the need to blog is trumped by the need to sleep... blog when you feel like it - we'll still come read (though it may take a while in my case!)

6:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home