Bubala, Mumi & Max

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Candy Everybody Wants

Candy! Candy! Candy!
Ah.... Autumn!

Daylight decreases and my waistline increases.

There are way too many food-related holidays this time of the year. I must have eaten about 45 pounds of chocolate in the past two weeks alone. I kept buying candy "for the Halloween trick-or-treaters." At least, that's what I kept telling myself. Of course, I then proceeded to eat it all before I could give it out... more than once! So, I'd have to go and buy more. In the end, it turned out that there were only three knocks at our door this Halloween, so I really didn't need all that much candy in the first place! Now I am stuck with about seven bags of assorted "fun size" chocolate bars.

Oh yay!

So, in an effort to raise the blood pressure a little bit, get the heart pumping some and hopefully help work off some of those unwanted pounds, I present the following calorie-free man candy!

Enjoy!

Mmmmm... sweet!

Ben Candy

Dean Candy!

Fox Candy

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good work! I've seen guy #1 in person and he's a very, very big person.

1:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you're back.
Beefy Monte in Vancouver

4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home