Bubala, Mumi & Max

Monday, November 13, 2006

One

Somehow, I managed to completely forget this here blog's one year anniversary which was this past Friday, November 10th.

Sorry, TEULOBMM&M! I don't know where my head was! I'll make it up to you by posting a couple of hot, nearly naked men pics on you today!

Channing TatumHis name is Paul.

On a completely unrelated note, we had a great dinner date on Saturday night. We had made plans to meet up with our great friends, Tim & Donn at The Dakota Cowgirl in D.C. Imagine our pleasant surprise when we found out that Durban Bud and Rob were going to be joining us also. What a fun night. Good food, pleasant conversation and friendly, cuddly, woofy men. We're going to have to do that again some time real soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger TOS said...

Of course you missed Blowoff and my one night out this semester! Tsk tsk...

9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home