Bubala, Mumi & Max

Monday, November 06, 2006

Confused? You Won't Be After The Next Episode Of...

We are not one person...First of all, thanks to everyone for their concerns and comments in response to Mumi's final post on Halloween. He really did appreciate hearing from everyone. No need to worry. He is doing well. I just don't think that he is the mood to blog much these days.

Fortunately for you though, I have not retired from the land of electronic blah blah-ing also known as blogging. I will continue to bore you with the most insignificant details of my lackluster life as much as I can possibly find the time to do so.

That being said, I think that some of you might have become confused in the past about who actually said what here in our little 'ol blog. We'll take the blame for that for not being more clear in our posts. You see, there are actually three different people who contribute to this inane foolishness a.k.a. our blog. Well, two people and a dog, that is. There is Bubala (That's me!), Mumi (He's really a monkey though!) & Max. (He's a dog!) Hence the title of the blog, "The Extraordinarily Unexciting Lives Of Bubala, Mumi & Max."

You can figure out who posted what by checking out the footer info at the bottom of each post. Or, you can just pretty much assume that if you finish reading an entry and say to yourself, "Wow, that was some good stuff! I really enjoyed that!", then it was probably posted by Mumi. On the other hand, if you get done reading something here and immediately think to yourself, "Damn it! I just totally wasted another two minutes of my life!", then you probably just finished reading one of my posts. And, of course, if you finish reading something here and you suddenly have a very strong urge to go and get yourself some Kibbles 'n Bits, then you have probably just read an entry posted by Max.

I hope this helps to clear things up a bit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home