Bubala, Mumi & Max

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Horny Hugs?

Bear Hug
Lately, I have had the overwhelming urge to hug people. I don't know why. I'm not usually the most affectionate guy in the whole world. For some reason, however, I have had the urge lately to touch and to hug people. And, not just hot guys either. I want to hug old ladies, the mailman, my nephews, ugly people, hot blond chicks, my mom, cute furry little dogs, the scary old man who greets me at Wal-Mart, the Salvation Army ding-a-ling bell ringer, that stupid grouchy bitch at the Motor Vehicle Administration, even my boss.

It's really starting to freak me out...

I also have been extremely horny lately. It's like I'm seventeen all over again.

Hmmmm, I wonder if my hugginess and horniness are somehow related?

Me So Horny!

1 Comments:

Blogger TOS said...

Still waiting for my pictures! LOL When I see an email marked Bubala I get all excited... yet nothing... :-P

ROTFL I'm such a betch!

5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home