Bubala, Mumi & Max

Friday, July 13, 2007

I Speak From Experience...

Full Moon
Take it from me guys and gals.

If you're ever riding your bike with your boyfriend, or anyone else for that matter, and you get the sudden urge to zoom ahead of them and drop your pants in an attempt to moon them while still riding on your bike...

Resist that urge!!! Do not do it!!!

I did not resist the urge. And, about three seconds later, I was kissing the dirt. Fortunately, I hit the dirt and not the asphalt. I didn't get away without injury either. I really screwed my arm up. In fact, I think that I might have even dislocated my shoulder. I felt it pop a few seconds after the accident as if it were popping back into place. And, right now, it hurts like crazy! I also scraped up my leg quite a bit and even managed to mess the bike up a little.

Now, you just might be wondering what Mumi was doing while all of this was happening. You'd think that he would be freaking out. Wondering if I was still conscious or alive even. Worrying about how severe my injuries might be. Calling 911 from his cell phone. That's certainly what he was doing, right?

Wrong!!!

After I finally managed to pick my self up off of the ground, broken and bleeding, I turned around to face Mumi only to see him there laughing his ass off! Laughing at me!

Well, I guess I did deserve it. It was a pretty stupid stunt. Like Mumi said to me, it was classic YouTube stuff. If only we'd had a camcorder with us, I'd be famous by now.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

As a bike accident prone person, I feel for you like Shakka-Kahn.

1:41 PM  
Blogger Steve said...

LOL

12:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home