Bubala, Mumi & Max

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

I Am A Rock

Huh?I just wanted to remind you all that it is quite possible that I am one of the most clueless gay guys on the face of the earth. Yeah, I know that we covered this in another post a long, long time ago, but more and more evidence keeps surfacing every day that reinforces my belief that I am just not very good at being gay.

For example, something might happen to me on any given day that I would not think too much about at the time. Something like a little exchange of words between some hot guy and me at a club or at a bar or someplace like that. This little conversation would just happen and I'd not really pay it too much mind. Sure, some of the words that were said might seem a little strange to me at the time, but I'd just be oblivious to the possible hidden meanings or intentions of the words that were spoken or of the person who spoke them. But over the next day, the next week, the next month, you can bet that I would surely be going over every detail of the conversation, replaying it in my mind word for word just short of obsessing over it, trying to figure out just what that hot guy meant when he said... well, when he said what he said.

Yes, in retrospect, I do believe that hot guy was hitting on me. Possibly he was even asking me to leave with him to go to another bar down the street. Maybe he was inviting me back to his place to share a late night meal together. After that late night meal, who knows what kind of mischief we would have gotten ourselves into. I guess I'll never know.

Unless... hmmmmm.... I do think that hot guy peeks at this blog every now and then. Hey, hot guy, if you're reading this, please remember that the next time you're trying to hit on me, be sure to have a baseball bat with you so you can knock some sense into this seemingly unconscious brain of mine. Maybe that way it'll dawn on me just what is happening as it is happening and not a frickin' month later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home