Bubala, Mumi & Max

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Bowl-bala

Bubala Bowls
I went bowling yesterday for the first time in probably a couple of years. It was fun! I love bowling. I even have my own bowling ball, bowling bag, bowling shoes and a special bowling towel for when my hands get all greasy or sweaty!

Even though I hadn't been bowling in a while, I still did okay. I played six games. My lowest score was 125. My highest was 178. My average for the six games was 155. Not too shabby. I even got to be a turkey two times!

Bubala Turkey!
I went by myself because, apparently, I don't have any friends. Do you know how hard it is to take action pics for your blog of yourself bowling? It's not easy. Trust me! And, bowling center employees sure do look at you strange for photographing yourself while bowling.

I think I might go again tomorrow. Maybe I'll make it a regular Tuesday and/or Thursday thing since I have those days off. Anybody want to be my bowling buddy?

The only downside of my bowling fun was that today I have a few aches and pains in places where I didn't even know that I had places. If you know what I mean.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha! That's cute you went alone. Good on you. I like bowling.

9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home