Bubala, Mumi & Max

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Bubala's Believe It Or Not!

I'd like to share with you the following three amazing photos all taken by me. All of these photos are untouched and not altered in any way. I'm sure that you'll agree with me that they are truly amazing!

1. Jesus In The Shaving Cream

One morning, I was about to smather some shaving cream across my cheeks when I noticed a tiny little face staring up at me from the dollop of foam on my hand...

Creamy FaceJesus!
Pretty amazing, huh? It might be the face of Jesus Christ or maybe even God himself! I guess I should have called The Pope or something, but I really just wanted to shave.

2. Robin Hood Lives In The Hair In My Tub

Mumi spotted this one after taking a shower one day. He made me take pictures of the clump of hair that he had pulled from the drain because he was and still is convinced that the clump of hair is the spitting image of Robin Hood.

Robin Hood?Robin Hood
Now that I see those two photos next to each other, I see what Mumi is talking about. That clump of hair does look amazingly similar to Robin Hood. Maybe he was hanging out in our shower looking for his best pal, Little John?

3. George Washington Gets Pooped On

I got into my car one day and was getting ready to drive off. Like any good driver does, I checked my mirrors before going anywhere. Imagine my shock when I looked into my rear view mirror and saw the silhouette of our first president, George Washington, splattered across my rear window...

Washington PoopQuarter
Man! That is one talented seagull that can poop out a portrait of George Washington!

To show my patriotism for our great nation, I refused to wash that poop off of my car. I was so proud to be riding around town with my poopy, Presidential portrait on display for anyone behind me at the traffic lights to see. Of course, it eventually rained and the poop washed away. Then, I was no longer that special guy with the Commander In Feces on his rear window. I was just normal old me again.

**Sigh!**

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the top image is Truman Capote, not Jesus. It's OK, I get the two confused too.

6:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Most excellent!

4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home