Bubala, Mumi & Max

Friday, February 09, 2007

Please Tell Me I'm Not The Only One...

...who doesn't give a rat's ass that Anna Nicole Smith dropped dead yesterday.

Anna Nicole DimwitAs I logged on to the Internet today, I see the headline on Yahoo! that says, "Why we cared about Anna: She persevered when others would have given up."

Of course she persevered. She tried and tried and tried to steal all of that old, dead man's money. What the hell else was she going to do?!? Get a job as Chief Of Complicated Surgery at Johns Hopkins? Me thinks not!

Anna Nicole Smith was only good at gold-digging, flashing her tits and being a vapid, drugged out, sometimes voluptuous, sometimes all porked out, annoying redneck. I can't really say that I cared for her at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home