Bubala, Mumi & Max

Sunday, July 15, 2007

B. I. N. G. Blowoff!

Bingo!

Wow, what a strange night at Blowoff last night. Who invited all those old ladies? Where were all of the hot men? What happened to the usual loud, thumping dance music? Where was Bob? Where was Rich? Why was everyone there cussing up a strom and chain smoking? I thought that there was a smoking ban in D.C. And just whose idea was it was it to play bingo at Blowoff?

Oh, wait a minute. That's right. I wasn't at Blowoff last night. I had to work all night last night!

:-(

Hope everyone else had fun last night.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was going to say, I was at Blowoff on Saturday night and there were maybe 5 other ladies there than I. It's possible half of the other women there were staff too.

11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home