Bubala, Mumi & Max

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Coaster Tuesday

Greetings!
This week, I'm off to Ocean City for the day. There is only one coaster there that I haven't ridden yet, so it's not as exciting as some of my other roller coaster trips this summer. I'm sure that there will be plenty of fat ladies pushing double wide strollers down the boardwalk though, so that should more than make up for the lack of coasters.

I'll send postcards! Oh wait, I don't know your address... Well, I'll just post pics later!

Oh yeah, I really need to find some coaster buddies to go along with me on these trips. Mumi is always working and I'm getting tired of hanging out with my brother all of the time. He's just too damn straight!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish we had more time to hang out with you guys. You have all the fun (even that sling). See not working in the corporate world keeps you grounded and having fun!!! Tim and I miss you both and envy your life!!!

11:19 AM  
Blogger Steve said...

I'd hang with you and the Mumi and Max, but I might be too straight for you LOL

11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home