Bubala, Mumi & Max

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Never Did Like Bruce Springsteen All That Much

Thunder Road

Yesterday was a fun day at Carowinds. The park was not that busy, so there were hardly any lines. We rode all of the coasters in less than three hours. Well, all of the coasters except for Thunder Road. It was closed! Figures. Oh well, that just means that we'll have to come back next year!

I did manage to get a ride on Hey Arnold's Taxi Chase. It's a kiddie coaster, so you have to have a child with you to ride. They are very strict about this rule for some reason, so I had to temporarily kidnap a little kid in order to ride. It's amazing how generous North and South Carolinians can be with their children though. They were more than happy to send the child off with a complete stranger to ride a roller coaster.

Ah well, at least I got another notch in my coaster riding belt! I should hit the 200 mark by the end of this year!

2 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

Wow 200! At this point, that's like one a day!

11:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I was younger I loved Bruce Springstein. Now, not so much.
I also love roller coasters and will do them with you anytime.

10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home