Bubala, Mumi & Max

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Ride The Wacky Worm With Me

Would you allow your children to ride a roller coaster with this lunatic?

Wacky & Wormy

I ride roller coasters.

I suppose that you already knew that though.

I keep track of how many roller coasters that I have ridden.

You might have already known that also.

You can see the list of all of the roller coasters I have ridden right here.

I have a little bit of trouble sometimes deciding if a roller coaster that I have ridden should be added to my list of coasters though. Like the Wacky Worm pictured above, for example. Sure, it's a roller coaster. It has tracks and a train and a lift hill. It rolls along the tracks up and down and all of that. But, the thing is only ten feet tall for crying out loud. Should it really count towards my official roller coaster ride count?

Anyway, while I ponder this oh-so-important, possibly life changing query, here are some pics from my recent Ocean City, Maryland mini-trip for you to peruse.

Claw machines are fun!
Claw Machine

Ocean City's haunted house is one of the best!
The Haunted House

This skeleton was obviously startled when we caught him hiding behind a coffin and masturbating.
Getting a boner!

You know you've hit the big time when you get a parking lot named after you!
Big time!

This just seems so politically incorrect. Or, is it just me?
Ahhh! Terrorists!

Anonymous public blow jobs are the best! Unzip and insert it here...
Shove it in.

One for the S&M crowd, I guess...
Whip that fairy!

One for the clown fetishists? Or the coulrophobics.
Scary clowns!

Hot bears... everywhere I go, hot bears!
Hot Bear

Wacky Worm? More like worm on Wacky Weed!
Wacky Weed Worm

Pirates are hot!
Hot Pirate

8 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

Good old Jolly Rogers! and that haunted house used to terrify me as a child! And no, I would not let my child on a ride with you :P

1:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please tell me you did not drive all the way to Ocean City to ride that worm.

6:00 PM  
Blogger Daddy Cool said...

ha, great photologue.

8:19 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

No DB. Of course I didn't go all of the way to Ocean City to ride that one worm. There are three Wacky Worm coasters in Ocean City, silly!

No, I really went because I hadn't been in over seven years, so I wanted to see how things had changed. The fact that there were four coasters (three Wacky Worms and one called Racing at Jolly Roger Amusement Park) that I hadn't ridden yet was just a bonus.

8:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are a nut.

3:26 PM  
Blogger Todd HellsKitchen said...

Quite a list you have of roller coasters!!

I've never ridden the Cyclone... Can't ever seem to find a friend with enough guts to join me!

I remember that Haunted House in Ocean City!

Is it still there??

Oh-My-Gawd!

3:50 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I think that pirate might be a repurposed Muffler Man

3:56 PM  
Blogger TOS said...

scary cloooooooown!

10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home