Bubala, Mumi & Max

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Just Another Boring Day On Earth

Checklist

Let's see...

Today, I...
  • Took my truck to Circuit City to get my new car stereo that Mumi got me for Xmas installed.
  • Stopped by Giant to get some toothpaste and Airborne.
  • Stopped by Ann's Dari Creme for one of their famous foot long hot dogs.
  • Walked four miles. (Not by choice. Circuit City informed me that it was going to take at least four hours to install my stereo. I wasn't going to wait around for that, and I hadn't arranged for a ride home,so I walked it.)
  • Ordered Verizon Fios TV, Phone and Internet service. It won't be installed and activated until February 5th though.
  • Ordered the new water heater from Home Depot. It'll be installed on January 15th.
  • Spot cleaned* the bathroom and kitchen. (*toilet, sinks, counter tops, etc.)
  • Walked the dog.
  • Went back to Circuit City five hours later to retrieve my truck.
  • Went to the cable company to pay (hopefully) my last cable bill with them.
  • Stopped by Best Buy to do a little browsing. Looking for a new cordless phone.
  • Stopped by Toys R Us so Mumi could do a little browsing. Looking for more G.I. Joes.
  • Watched an illegal bootleg DVD copy of The Bucket List. It was pretty good.
  • Watched a TV show about Duran Duran over the years.
  • Had a little "fun" time with The Bald Monkey.
  • Watched a TV show about Fleetwood Mac over the years.
  • Took a shower.
  • Typed a blog about all the things I did today.
Whew!

I'm pooped!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home