Bubala, Mumi & Max

Monday, December 10, 2007

Smells Like Christmas Spirit...

Linus & Me

I'm just not feeling it very much this year. At least not like I have in years past. I mean, it's not like I'm being a total Grinch or anything like that. I had a great time shopping for toys that I later donated to charity. I am also having a great time buying toys for my two year old nephew. I just can't seem to get into it for myself.

We haven't sent out Christmas cards yet. We haven't put up a single decoration. No tree. No lights. Not even a wreath. I can't even think of a single thing that I want for Christmas. I asked all of my relatives to donate to charity any money that they were thinking of spending on presents for me. I even cancelled the family Christmas party at our place this year.

I'm not depressed or anything. At least, I don't think I am. I feel happy enough. I just don't seem to have the Christmas spirit this year.

What's wrong with me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home