Bubala, Mumi & Max

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Highlights

Xmas is over! Hallelujah! I have to say that this Xmas was pretty blah. I think I'm over the whole Baby Jesus, Santa's Birthday, greedy little children game. We really scaled back on the gifts this year. Sure, we got a few things for each other, but nothing like in years past. In fact, I asked the relatives not to buy me anything and to donate any money that they were thinking of spending on me to a few of my favorite charities instead. I guess I'm just getting older, and the magic of Christmas is wearing off.

I probably can't even hear that bell jingling anymore...

It wasn't totally horrible though. There were some highlights from this past Xmas season. The best gift that I received this year was actually the sentiment contained in the greeting card that Mumi gave to me this year. Here is what it said:
For My Husband

It may seem like
one little love story
in a great big world,
but it's ours.

And we're in it together,
side by side
for always.

That's what matters most to me.
Isn't that sweet?

Here are some more photographic highlights from the holidaze.

It wouldn't be Xmas if there wasn't at least one G.I. Mo present!
Yo Joe!

Max still loves Xmas. He loves unwrapping gifts. He loves it so much, in fact, that he tried to unwrap his presents while Mumi was wrapping them up!
Max unwraps

My nephew decided that it was his responsibility to taste each and every treat at the dessert table. At least he used a fork, right?
Taste Testing

Quite possibly the gayest Xmas present ever.
Omigod!

This is the pole that I ran into while delivering stuff for our employee Xmas party. I was driving a big box truck at the time. I had never driven a big box truck before. Next time, I'll remember to make wider turns.
Crooked

Bread bowls are the reason for the season!
Mmmmmm... Bread bowl!

Do not look directly into her eyes. She can be very dangerous. This doll gives me the creeps!
Scary!

My nephew loves his new truck.
Brae loves his new truck.

He just wasn't so good at driving it. He rammed it right into a tree! He must have taken driving lessons from his Uncle Jay. Don't worry though. This accident looks pretty bad, but no one was injured, including the truck.
Tragedy!

This is a cheeseburger. It has nothing to do with Xmas. It just looks so good.
Mmmmm... burger...
Cheeseburger

2 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

What's in that bread bowl? apples? Something doesnt look right there. Bleh.

6:31 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I agree it looks strange, but, it it tastes DELICIOUS!

11:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home