Bubala, Mumi & Max

Monday, July 30, 2007

Wow!

Coaster Madness!

What a crazy few days! This is definitely turning out to be one crazy summer. Lots of trips, lots of coasters, lots of concerts. And, I'm loving every minute of it!

We had an awesome time at Carowinds, Six Flags Over Georgia and Dollywood. Took way too many pictures to post here, so you can check 'em out on flickr if you'd like. (The G-rated ones that is!)

Tomorrow, it's off to another Amusement Park. We're headed to Kings Dominion with our coworkers. Should be a fun time.

Then, this weekend, we're finally getting to Rehoboth Beach. We're staying with our great pals, Tim & Donn. They're so nice. They're going to let us stay in the "trick room." This particular bedroom has a separate entrance into and out of the house, so we can sneak tricks in and out. So, anyone planning on being at Rehoboth this weekend, let us know. Maybe we can sneak you in!

Of course, I just couldn't stop riding roller coasters so early in the summer, so I already have another trip planned on August 13th through the 16th. This time, it's up to Northern New York (Buffalo, Rochester, Albany) to four different parks in three days. Mumi is so over the whole roller coaster thing, so I am going on this trip alone. Unless, of course, anyone out there wants to come along. Seriously, let me know. Mumi doesn't like the idea of me going all that way by myself.

Hopefully, your summer is playing out as smashingly as mine is. If not, you'd better get to working on it. You only live once. Do what you want to do while you still can. You won't regret it!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

I LOVE me some Six Flags over Georgia..spent a many a summer day there as a kid.
I'm dying to ride Goliath.

2:29 PM  
Blogger Steve said...

I'm glad you're having so much fun!!!! Enjoy yourself in Rehobeth and Kings Dominion. By the way I found you on MySpace by way of Dumbek. I'm gonna drop you an invite :)

Steve

3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home