Bubala, Mumi & Max

Monday, August 06, 2007

Beach, Please!

Rehoboth Beach

We had a great time this weekend with our bestest friends Tim and Donn in Rehoboth Beach. They are the nicest guys that we know. Hanging out with them is always a treat. The weekend was filled with hot sandy beaches, hot weather, hot men and, of course, hot monkey sex!

I also learned some things this weekend. I learned that I am not a bear. Nor am I a bear cub. Apparently, I am an otter. A couple of really hot muscle bears that we were staying with explained it all to me. I must admit that I was very disappointed to find out that I was not a bear. I was almost tempted to start eating six dozen doughnuts a day until I became a bear just so I wouldn't have to be an otter any more. I really didn't want to be an otter. It's just not the animal that I want to be associated with. So, Mumi eventually decided that I would be a monkey from now on, like him. I can deal with that.

On Saturday night, we met up with a guy from Virginia named Jeremy. We had been chatting with him online for a few days last week and, coincidentally, he happened to be staying in Rehoboth on the same weekend that we were. He's 30 years old, very hairy, extremely sexy and a perfect Southern gentleman. We brought him back to the trick room and got to know him a little better. There was a lot of kissing and possibly some nakedness going on, but that's about all that I can divulge about that. There are some pictures out there somewhere too, but I have been sworn to secrecy as to their whereabouts.

Jeremy certainly made our stay in Rehoboth a very memorable one. In fact, Mumi and I both agreed that if we were ever to try out the thruples lifestyle, we would only consider it if Jeremy agreed to be our third. Only catch is that Jeremy is married... to a woman... And, he has two children.

Wow!

That sucks!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought you already knew you weren't a bear! I find the wikipedia entry insightful.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bear_community.

Personally, I feel connected to Prairie Dogs.

7:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sucks for Jeremy and sucks for you two too.

10:45 AM  
Blogger Steve said...

OMG! Married with 2 children?! I've never been able to understand the difference between otter, bear, and cub. I just made myself a cub on Bear sites; cuz I know I don't fit the bear. But I hope I'm not an otter LOL. And to your being a monkey.....ha! Ha! Monkeys! :P

10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home